5 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Honda Elite 125#5 will shock you. The Honda Elite 125 is one of the most desirable Scooters in the South African Market. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider getting one this summer.
1. Affordability – A brand new Honda Elite retails for around R25,000 making it a cheaper alternative to a used or new vehicle respectfully.
2. Reliability – Honda is famously known for its brand reliability across its product range. This reliability also extends to its Motorbikes and Scooters on offer.
3. Business Purposes – With the ever expending growth of e-commerce and delivery services, the Honda Elite 125 is a popular choice when it comes to delivery purpose vehicles. The Elite 125 can be installed with a top box to store parcel, food, documents etc. for delivery purposes.
The running cost of the Elite 125 is inexpensive as compared to a vehicle.
4. Traffic – If there is one catalyst that is top of the list of road range is congested traffic in the morning or during knock off hours. The advantage of owning a two wheeled vehicle is that you can easily slip through all that congestion traffic with its narrow from with ease.
Although it is a dangerous act, high caution should be taken when considering breaking through high congested traffic.
5. Fuel Consumption – A study by Business Insider showed that South African Spend more on fuel per month than on buying a new car. The Elite in today’s market will cost you under R100 on a full tank with an estimated range of about 240km. Owning a scooter as a daily driver will significantly reduce your average fuel spend per month as compared to owning a vehicle.
Find out more about the Honda Air Elite 125 by visiting www.hondamenlyn.co.za or contact 0877248828 to inquire.
Follow our Facebook page to stay up-to-date on our monthly specials on New and Certified Pre-owned bikes.