We know that buying your first car is an exciting feeling, but we also know it might be an overwhelming and stressful experience, that’s why CMH Honda Umhlanga promises to take away that anxiety by making sure the customer knows they are in the best hands with these useful tips.
We offer a comprehensive experience that starts at first contact and goes beyond selling a car to regular customer contact to ensure that the customer and car are doing well.
Here are some tips that we can offer when trying to select your first car!
- The first thing you need to consider is budget, get a realistic figure of how much you expect to pay for your car monthly but remember to factor in other variables like insurance, extended care plans & wear & tear.
- A deposit is not always necessary however it is a positive factor when applying for finance that will assist in lowering your instalment as well interest rate.
- Do your research when selecting a car taking into consideration safety, value & reliability. We live in an age where information is available instantly, make sure you check fuel economy, parts availability, and cost of aftersales which can all be provided by our skilled sales team!
- Customer service, first contact experience is a very important factor and if a dealership is willing to the extra mile means you will continue to receive great follow up service like our friendly sales guys at CMH Honda Umhlanga.
- Always inspect the paperwork for the fine print and question the dealers T&C’s which you can be sure our Finance and Insurance Manager will explain everything clearly and make it easy to understand giving you peace of mind.
At CMH Honda Umhlanga we offer a wide range of New, Demo’s and Pre-approved pre-owned cars, let our Sales Team guide your first car-buying journey, we guarantee our service and willing to always go the extra mile even personally delivering your car to you!