The Honda BR-V, redefines any preconceived idea of what a seven-seater is. With bold styling and advanced safety and comfort features – we’re giving you 5 reasons why this is more than your average “mom-car”.
- Glamorous urban SUV, loaded with features
• The Honda BR-V demands attention with its stylish SUV character, which is enhanced by projector headlamps, a wide front grill and LED position lights. The sleek, silver roof rails gives it an undoubtedly sporty appeal and hints at a true sense of utility.
- Versatile 7-seater for the family
• Seven seats in three rows ensures that every passenger fits comfortably in the Honda BR-V, making it perfect for carpooling, school runs and family vacations. Smaller families have the added advantage of increasing the BR-V’s luggage capacity by folding down the third row of seats in an instant.
- Fuel efficient engine
• Fuel efficiency is t the top of the lists of requirements for every new car buyer, and with the BR-V you don’t have to worry about sacrificing power for fuel efficiency with a mighty 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine that keeps this seven-seater running.
- Advanced safety
• Perhaps the most important aspect to consider when buying a new car is the safety features it is equipped with. Rest assured in your decision to purchase the Honda BR-V, knowing that it comes with class leading safety features which include SRS Airbags, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), seatbelt reminder and high-mounted brake light to name only a few.
- It’s a great drive
• And, of course, it needs to give you a smooth ride from start to finish. Whether you prefer to slot it in “D” and let the BR-V do all the gear changes, or you prefer to be in charge – the Honda BR_V doesn’t disappoint when it comes to ride quality, stability on the road and it’s ability to take you anywhere.
Make your way to your nearest CMH Honda dealership to take this big, bold, BR-V for a test drive.