The Honda Jazz has been around for as long as we can all remember, and it has remained a popular hatch on South African roads by continuously adapting itself to the ever-changing needs of the market it serves.
The latest updates to the Honda Jazz prove once again that this is a diverse, practical hatch with thought behind every design detail. We’ve broken down the specifications and features of the Jazz below.
Engineered for your safety
Safety is a top priority when it comes to designing any Honda, and the Jazz is no exception. All safety features have been rigorously tested to give you peace of mind in knowing that you and your passengers are protected whilst travelling in the Honda Jazz.
- Active Safety
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Hill Start Assist (HSA)
- High-Mounted LED brake Light
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA)
- Emergency Stop Signal
- Rear parking Sensors
- Reverse Parking Camera
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Passive Safety
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering Body (ACE)
- Front, Side & Curtain SRS Airbag System
- Seatbelt Pretensioning System: Front
- 3-Point ELR Inertia-Reel Seatbelts
- Height Adjustable Seatbelt Anchors
- ISOFIX Child Seat Anchors: Rear
- Alarm & Immobilizer
- Auto Door Lock with Selective Unlock
- Central Locking
- Smart Entry with Push Start/Stop Button
Versatility that will move you
The Honda Jazz changes the way you think about small cars. It is made to adapt to an array of your needs with a range of interior features like the Honda Magic Seat that allows four different configurations (Refresh Mode, Tall Mode, Utility Mode and Long Mode) to transform your luggage compartment to fit in with your requirements.
- Auto air conditioner
- Cruise control
- Height adjustable seats
- Leather multi-function steering wheel
- Honda Magic Seats
Stay connected, in style
The Jazz’s unique interior allows you to keep your hands on the wheel while you drive with ease, because when you drive the Jazz there is so much more to see: a specially designed windscreen that increases your all-around vision and slim pillars allow light to flow through the cabin.
- Multi-information display
- 7” Touch screen display audio
- Bluetooth hands free telephone (HFT)
- 6 Speaker sound system
- USB (iPod) Connection
- Radio with single disk CD player
Style and function in perfect synergy
The Jazz’s assertive style is complemented by short overhangs, a lapsing roofline and wheel arches. Carefully considered design elements contribute to an overall of dynamic poise and capability.
- Fog light: front
- 16” Alloy wheels
- Retractable power mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- LED headlights
Honda’s superb 5 year/200,000km factory warranty comes standard across the Jazz lineup, and a 4 year/60,000km service plan is included with the Comfort, Elegance and Sport models only.