For the most ambitious adventures. It’s not uncommon for people to dream big, planning epic rides to every corner of the globe. With the all-new Africa Twin, you can live out those dreams. Paris to Dakar and beyond, it’s a name that has been made famous through renowned reliability, cutting-edge technology, and unsurpassed capability, allowing you to go as far as your imagination allows.
The Africa Twin parallel-twin engine layout makes the bike shorter from front to back. The front wheel can tuck closer to the engine, shortening the wheelbase and making the bike more agile both on and off-road.
It might look like an off-road powerhouse, but its lightweight construction keeps it nimble on the road as well, and it’s full of neat details that harken back to the past.
The brilliant design stands the test of time, and the Africa Twin is no exception. Whether it’s the dual headlights with their handsome looks and excellent visibility or the selection of rally colours, the new Africa Twin pays tribute to the original with classic styling that still looks fantastic today.
This true adventure model is available in the following options:
The manual CRF1100 is available in two models. The normal CRF1100 has an 18.8 litre fuel tank and the Adventure Sport a 24.8 litre fuel tank. What makes this bike special is the consumption of 4.8 L / 100km.
- DCT (dual clutch transmission)
DCT range is also available in two different sizes, the standard 18.8 l and the more spacious Adventure Sports DCT (also 24.8 l). However, this model comes with tubeless tyres, electronic suspension, a manually adjustable screen, and turning lights.
What makes the Africa Twin Special?
- Adjustable suspension (soft / mid / hard and off-road conditions)
- Full multi colour information display (touch screen)
- ABS, 3-LEVEL wheely control and DCT cornering detection
- TBW (throttle by wire) and selectable torque control
- Comfortable riding position
- The DCT system delivers a consistent super-fast seamless gear change
- Apple CarPlay and Bluetooth connectivity
- With stroke length of 230mm, the 45mm cartridge type inverted front fork offers long travel bump absorption to improve all-round performance.
- Cruise control and heated grips
Going beyond the rest, only the best can take riders on the toughest journeys!!