- On the morning of your service we have a meet and greet between you the customer and our enthusiastic Service advisors, the service advisors will then confirm your details as well as your vehicles.
- Service advisors then get authorization from service plan or maintenance plan, once we have received authorization a job card is then created and allocated to a technician.
- Technician then studies the job card and draws out whatever parts is needed for the service from our parts department.
- The technician then drains existing oil from the vehicle and removes the oil filter. The technician then replaces the sump plug washer with a new washer.
- The technician then replaces the oil filter with a new oil filter and correct new oil level quantity refilled back in the vehicle according to specs. Lastly, the technician will replace the air filter with a brand-new unit.
- The technician then does a safety check on the braking system of the vehicle, Checking the thickness of brake pads and rear brake linings as well as discs. The handbrake is then adjusted according to specification. All lights and wiper blades are checked as well as suspension and under carriage goes through a check. If any defects are found a full report will be given to the customer with a quotation.
- Vehicle is then road tested by the foreman and thereafter put in the wash bay for a refreshing clean up.
- Customer is then contacted and picked up to fetch their car, the service advisor will then go with the customer to check the vehicle to make sure our customers are happy and do a hand over to the customer.
We at CMH Honda Pinetown make sure the utmost care and attention is given to your vehicle when you book it in for the easy on the wallet service. Below we explain in detail each step we take in servicing your vehicle.