- On the morning of your service we have a meet and greet between you the customer and our enthusiastic Service advisors, the service advisors will then confirm your details as well as your vehicles.
- Service advisors then get authorization from service plan or maintenance plan, once we have received authorization a job card is then created and allocated to a technician.
- Technician then studies the job card and draws out whatever parts is needed for the service from our parts department.
- The technician then drains existing oil from the vehicle and removes the oil filter. The technician then replaces the sump plug washer with a new washer.
- The technician then replaces the oil filter with a new oil filter and correct new oil level quantity refilled back in the vehicle according to specs. Lastly, the technician will replace the air filter with a brand-new unit.
- The technician then does a safety check on the braking system of the vehicle, Checking the thickness of brake pads and rear brake linings as well as discs. The handbrake is then adjusted according to specification. All lights and wiper blades are checked as well as suspension and under carriage goes through a check. If any defects are found a full report will be given to the customer with a quotation.
- Vehicle is then road tested by the foreman and thereafter put in the wash bay for a refreshing clean up.
- Customer is then contacted and picked up to fetch their car, the service advisor will then go with the customer to check the vehicle to make sure our customers are happy and do a hand over to the customer.
CMH Honda Wing Umhlanga is stepping into 2020 with a fresh team and is ready to welcome the New Year & all our loyal clientele to our new premises at 89 Flanders Drive in Mt Edgecombe. The team at Honda Wing Umhlanga is keen to service all of your needs from New & Pre-owned Bikes to efficient Service & Workshop requirements with a star-studded team.Gregory Vanis – Sales Executive
An enthusiastic, avid & honest biker that has been involved with motorbikes since the age of 9. Greg has both sales and technical experience and welcomes all bike enthusiasts to call on him for any assistance.Lance Timms – Sales Executive
Lance has been promoted to Bike Sales after a five-year stint in the parts department. The after sales experience gained is a huge advantage for the sales division and we wish him well. You can be sure to get the best service with a huge smile and a never say no attitude.Natasha Diedricks – Service Advisor / Service Booking Clerk
Natasha has been with the CMH Service Department for over 4 Years. Her warm smile and caring attitude will assure you’re in good hands. Natasha’s experience in different aspects of the workshop garnering wide knowledge of all the ins and outs.Rudolph De Bruyn – Bike Technician
Rudolph is a well-known figure in the biking community with over 30 years’ experience. A friendly, passionate and patient man who is very particular about his trade.