The fresher than ever Honda Amaze hit South African soil in late 2018 and has quickly proven its worth as a compact sedan. However, if you are still unsure on whether or not you need to make the switch to a Honda Amaze, keep reading.
Powered by a 1.2 i-VTEC engine, the Honda Amaze can reach a top speed of 160km per hour, and you can expect a fuel consumption of 5.6 to 5.7 liters per 100km. This doesn’t only mean that you will be able to navigate South African roads quickly and easily, it also won’t cost you an arm and a leg in fuel costs.
- Specifications and Features
Given the segment that the Honda Amaze competes in, you wouldn’t expect a range of safety and comfort features – and that’s where the Honda Amaze outshines any competition. The host of features you can come to expect in the Honda Amaze includes radio with Bluetooth audio streaming, USB, electric windows, multi-function steering wheel, electric adjustable wing mirrors and paddle-shift gear selector on the CVT variant.
What good is a car that has all the features you could want, but lacks the necessary safety features you require? Honda has kept this in mind and ensured the Honda Amaze keeps you and your passengers safe with active and passive safety features like ABS with EBD, front fog lights, ISOFIX child seat anchors, central locking, remote entry and auto door locking.
As with any Honda, you get to enjoy a 5 year/200,000km factory warranty, 2 year/30,000km service plan and 3 years roadside assist from the AA when you purchase a Honda Amaze.
What are you waiting for? Experience the Power of Dreams by test driving the Honda Amaze at your nearest CMH Honda dealer today!
The Honda BR-V, redefines any preconceived idea of what a seven-seater is. With bold styling and advanced safety and comfort features – we’re giving you 5 reasons why this is more than your average “mom-car”.
- Glamorous urban SUV, loaded with features
• The Honda BR-V demands attention with its stylish SUV character, which is enhanced by projector headlamps, a wide front grill and LED position lights. The sleek, silver roof rails gives it an undoubtedly sporty appeal and hints at a true sense of utility.
- Versatile 7-seater for the family
• Seven seats in three rows ensures that every passenger fits comfortably in the Honda BR-V, making it perfect for carpooling, school runs and family vacations. Smaller families have the added advantage of increasing the BR-V’s luggage capacity by folding down the third row of seats in an instant.
- Fuel efficient engine
• Fuel efficiency is t the top of the lists of requirements for every new car buyer, and with the BR-V you don’t have to worry about sacrificing power for fuel efficiency with a mighty 1.5 i-VTEC petrol engine that keeps this seven-seater running.
- Advanced safety
• Perhaps the most important aspect to consider when buying a new car is the safety features it is equipped with. Rest assured in your decision to purchase the Honda BR-V, knowing that it comes with class leading safety features which include SRS Airbags, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), seatbelt reminder and high-mounted brake light to name only a few.
- It’s a great drive
• And, of course, it needs to give you a smooth ride from start to finish. Whether you prefer to slot it in “D” and let the BR-V do all the gear changes, or you prefer to be in charge – the Honda BR_V doesn’t disappoint when it comes to ride quality, stability on the road and it’s ability to take you anywhere.
Make your way to your nearest CMH Honda dealership to take this big, bold, BR-V for a test drive.